Pic(k) of the week 1: Knotwilg Avenue

May 2010 bring you joy and happiness!!!
My number 1 Photography resolution for 2010 is a new personal project called: "Pic(k) of the week". Each week I will pick a pic(ture) from my own library and write a small blogpost about it. Ideally this will be a picture shot during the specific week. If that is not possible, I will pick a pic that somehow resonated with me during the week. Here we go...


"Knotwilg Avenue", my first pic(k) of the week, was shot in Vinderhoute near Ghent (Belgium) on a cold and wintery morning after some night snowfall. Needless to say that the official name of the street is not Knotwilg Avenue for the curious ones, it's called "Molenslag". Knotwilg trees are common in Belgian landscapes.

Image details:
  • Nikon D700 with Nikkor 24-70 2.8
  • 27mm focal length
  • f 11 aperture
  • no filters
  • 3 shots -2EV, 0EV, +2EV for HDR
  • HDR processed with PhotomatixPro
  • Final adjustments in Lightroom


Happy shooting,
BJORN



Comments