Pic(k) of the week 3: FALCON 7X FLYING INTO THE SUNSET

It had been a great day of Super Cub flying that first Sunday of the New Year in Belgium. As I parked our little yellow flying machine in its hangar, I noticed that the first flying day of 2015 was ending in great style; with an amazing colourful winter sunset.

A few moments later, I heard a Dassault Falcon 7X Business jet preparing for take-off on runway 24; I knew I had to be ready...

Just after this beautiful bird lifted off, I framed this shot! 

Falcon 7X flying into the sunset

Image details:
Fujifilm X-T1 with the 50-140 f2.8 lens
ISO 1600, 140mm, f4, 1/2000s
RAW image development in Lightroom 5.7
Nik ColorEfex Pro 4 for optimal contrast

More Business Aviation photography can be found here.

Remember: "The best camera, is the one that's with you" - Chase Jarvis

Till next time, happy shooting 
BJORN


Comments